17 Keys Mahogany Kalimba Thumb Piano Wood Mbira Sanza Finger Percussion Pocket Keyboard w/Calibrating Tune Hammer for Beginners and Children (Mahogany with pick up jack)
Free Shipping Included! 17 Keys Mahogany Kalimba Thumb Piano Wood Mbira Sanza Finger Percussion Pocket Keyboard w/Calibrating Tune Hammer for Beginners and Children (Mahogany with pick up jack) by AHongem at PT 2 Moda PK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Portable palm size, convenient to carry around, you can make wonderful music anywhere; suitable for travel entertainment, religious ceremonies,
Comes with instruction & music book + musical scale sticker + notes stickers + tuning hammer + a carry bag + an accompaniment chain + a beautiful tassel decoration.
Product tuning method:
High pitch adjustment:Use a small hammer,keep the key closed to sound hole
Low pitch adjustment:Use a small hammer,keep the key away from sound hole
Tuning tools can be downloaded from the phone,recommended tuning software------ Ins tuner(12 frequency tuner)
How to play Kalimba:
Hold the Kalimba by hands ,turn the keys back and forth by thumbs
Material: swartizia spp solid wood + carbon steel
Key material:Carbon steel
Tonality: C tune
Keys: 17 keys
Item Size: 18 * 13 * 3cm / 7.1 * 5.1 * 1.2in
Item Weight: 250g / 8.8oz
Package Size: 23 * 20.5 * 8cm / 9.1 * 8.1 * 3.1in
Package Weight: 500g / 17.6oz
1 * Kalimba
1 * Carry Bag
1 * Music Book
1 * Notes Sticks
1 * Set of Musical Scale Stickers
1 * Tuning Hammer
1 * accompaniment Chain
Features & Highlights
- 1. HIGH MATERIAL: Made of high-quality swartizia spp solid wood with 17keys adjustable carbon steel tines, this kalimba is providing more bright and clear timbre, longer sustain and comfortable touch feeling for you. It is a real musical instrument that will amaze you!
- 2. ABOUT KALIMBA : The kalimba is an African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often fitted with a resonator) with attached staggered metal tines, played by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs. The kalimba is usually classified as part of the lamellaphone family, and part of the idiophone family of musical instruments.
- 3. C-TUNE DESIGN: Kalimba also known as the thumb piano, International standard C tune design the corresponding tunes of the carbon steel tines are 1(D), 2(B), 3(G), 4(E), 5(C5), 6(A), 7(F), 8(D), 9(C4), 10(E), 11(G), 12(B), 13(D), 14(F), 15(A), 16(C6), 17(E)(from left to right) each product has been rigorously tuned before packaging, to ensure the tone. And the tone is the same as a piano,for international standard C tune.
- 4. GOOD SOUND: Simple design and exquisite workmanship, and the triple sound holes will give you more clean and clear sound. You can make creative sound effect with the two sound holes at back.
- 5. EASY to USE and CARRY : Easy play and quick learning, just holding it in the hands and plucking the tines with your thumbs to create clear and melodious sounds; it can also create special tremolo with the accompaniment chain .Portable palm size, convenient to carry around, you can make wonderful music anywhere; suitable for travel entertainment, religious ceremonies, relax,decompression, weddings and other social gatherings .
|Color:||Mahogany with pick up jack|
|Package Weight:||1.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.32 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches|