Casio PX-160 Privia Touch Sensitive 88 Key Tri Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Digital Piano with 18 Built-In Tones Package with Stand,Music Instruction Book, Dust Cover and Piano Polishing Cloth
Casio PX-160 Privia Touch Sensitive 88 Key Tri Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Digital Piano with 18 Built-In Tones Package with Stand,Music Instruction Book, Dust Cover and Piano Polishing Cloth by Casio at PT 2 Moda PK. MPN: PX160-BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Casio PX-160 Privia Touch Sensitive 88-Key Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Digital Piano with 18 Built-In Tones Package with Stand, Music
Casio PX-160 Privia Touch Sensitive 88-Key Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Digital Piano with 18 Built-In Tones Package with Stand, Music Instruction Book, Dust Cover and Piano Polishing Cloth
The black PX-160 Privia 88-Key Digital Piano from Casio features the innovative AiR sound source, which provides multi-dimensional sound production and a natural reproduction of a grand piano's playing and sound properties. The Tri-sensor scaled hammer action includes real hammers that have a scaled weight, which when combined with the Damper Resonance simulator, give the user a closer feel to an acoustic piano. The 88-note keyboard is made from simulated ebony and ivory textured keys, and features three sensors per key to capture the dynamics of a performance, while the variable hammer mimics the timing that occurs naturally inside of an acoustic grand, relative to the attack velocity. The PX-160 offers 128-note polyphony and includes 18 built-in instrument tones including pianos, electric pianos, strings, organs, a vibraphone and a bass. The keyboard offers a duet mode, which splits the keyboard into two equal ranges so a student and teacher may play together. Additional functions include splits, layers, and 17 preset scales. The PX-160 also has 60 built-in songs that may be used for practicing or for your listening pleasure. The song recorder allows you to record a song via MIDI with up to 2 tracks. Class compliant USB connectivity also allows the PX-160 to be used with Mac or Windows and function as a MIDI controller.
Bundle Price Details
1.Casio CS-67 Keyboard Stand for PX130, PX150, PX330 and PX350-$118.23, 2.FastTrack Music Instruction - Keyboard, Book 1 (Fasttrack Series)-$13.99, 3.Kaces KKCLG 76/88 Keys Keyboard Dust Cover, Large-$17.99, 4.Casio PX160BK 88-Key Touch Sensitive Privia Digital Piano with Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action in Black-$499.99, 5.Zorro Sounds Custom Designed Instrument Cloth $9.99
Features & Highlights
- Casio's proprietary sound source, "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) provides the grand piano sounds in the PX-160. Casio meticulously recorded the sound of a 9-foot concert grand at 4 dynamic levels. The AiR engine delivers this sound with seamless dynamics for a remarkably expressive and powerful performance. Damper Resonance is simulated by AiR for uncanny realism when the damper pedal is used
- The PX-160 utilizes Casio's famous Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard. This action features new simulated Ebony and Ivory textured keys for an incredible feel and its three sensors capture the dynamics of a performance with unparalleled speed and accuracy. Casio's proprietary Hammer Response feature takes into consideration the speed at which different sized hammers move inside an acoustic grand piano relative to the velocity the keys are played.
- The chassis has been redesigned not only to provide a more elegant look but also to accommodate a new 8w x 8w speaker system, which delivers the PX-160's remarkable sounds with the richness that they deserve. This speaker system is open to the front but also ported to the back, which provides remarkable sound when the PX-160 is placed against a wall. This also allows it to easily be used in a classroom or other environment where the sound will be projected towards the audience.
- The PX-160 also features newly developed string ensemble sounds. These rich stereo strings sound wonderful by themselves or layered with the PX-160's grand pianos, electric pianos, harpsichord and more. The electric pianos have also been updated providing some dynamic sounds derived from Casio's award winning PX-5S stage piano. The PX-160 provides split and layer capability allowing you to play bass in your left hand and have two layered tones in your right.
- For quiet listening, the PX-160 now has two headphone outputs which are located on the front of the instrument and for those who are performing with other amplification, the PX-160 also features 1/4" left and right line outputs on the rear panel. The PX-160 continues Casio's tradition of providing "class compliant" USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows the PX-160 to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers.
|Package Size:||34.5 x 27.3 x 27.3 inches|