Kalimba Mbira Sanza 17 Keys Thumb Piano Portable Pocket Size Beginners Friendly Solid Finger Piano Mahogany Body Ore Metal Tines with Cruved Elephant and Rhinoceros
Kalimba Mbira Sanza 17 Keys Thumb Piano Portable Pocket Size Beginners Friendly Solid Finger Piano Mahogany Body Ore Metal Tines with Cruved Elephant and Rhinoceros by WANDIC at PT 2 Moda PK. MPN: MITP-WD00001-12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: About the material Mahogany has a straight, fine, and even grain, and is relatively free of voids and pockets. Its reddish-brown
About the material
Mahogany has a straight, fine, and even grain, and is relatively free of voids and pockets. Its reddish-brown color darkens over time. It has excellent workability, and is very durable.
Much of the first-quality furniture made in the American colonies from the mid 18th century was made of mahogany, when the wood first became available to American craftsmen. Mahogany also resists wood rot, It is a tonewood, often used for musical instruments, particularly the backs, sides and necks of acoustic guitars and Kalimba board, drum shell.
The smart size of Kalimba makes it easy to take. You could take it with you at party, journey trips etc.
You could also play the kalimba together with kalimba, guitar of ukulele.
How To Tune
To tune a kalimba is to actually adjust tines so they have the exact sound they are supposed to, according to which note a tine is designated to play.
You can use a real tuner or download an App.
Android system app: gStrings, Apple system app: Instuner.
2. Tune with harmmer:
Making tines longer (from the point where they are held down on the bridge) will lower their pitch, and making them shorter will make their pitch higher.
1 x Kalimba
Features & Highlights
- International standard C tune: 1(D), 2(B), 3(G), 4(E), 5(C5), 6(A), 7(F), 8(D), 9(C4), 10(E), 11(G), 12(B), 13(D), 14(F), 15(A), 16(C6), 17(E). Immeadiately playable - a perfect instrument for a beginner. Kalimba is tuned and tested well before shipment.
- Bending design keys are more suitable for your fingers so that you could play it more smoothly. Joy can always be found at your fingertips.
- Made by solid mahogany resonance box and and carbon steel keys, providing longer sustain ,better sound and comfortable touch feeling.
- To play, rest the thumb piano on the fingers of both hands and hold it between your palms. Cover the vibrato holes with your fingers. Then pluck the keys with your thumbs. As you play you can un-cover and cover the vibrato holes as you like.
- Light and handy design hand musical instrument originated in Africa. Easy learn easy to play,it is the best and warm gift for kids and adult.