MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal -INCLUDES- Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA, 2 Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable AND 4 Guitar Picks
Free Shipping Included! MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal -INCLUDES- Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA, 2 Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable AND 4 Guitar Picks by blucoil at PT 2 Moda PK. MPN: A391. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay PedalThe MXR M169 Carbon Copy features true hardwire bypass that produces clean tones with maximum tonal integrity.
The MXR M169 Carbon Copy features true hardwire bypass that produces clean tones with maximum tonal integrity. It uses 100% Bucket Brigade Technology, which gives you tight slap back echoes and thickens your solos. This compact pedal is a great value with greater analog delay features.
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max Input Level: +5 dBV at 500 Hz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBV
- Noise Floor: Mix at Max CW: -96 dBV | Mix at Max CCW -104 dBV
- Delay Distortion: Less than 1% at 1 kHz, -5 dBV Input
- Delay Time: 20 ms to 600 ms
- Noise Reduction: 2:1 ratio
- Modulation Speed: 0.2 Hz to 2.2 Hz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug
The Blucoil 9V Power Supply is a UL Listed adapter with a 3-meter cable. It ensures the correct amount of power transmitted to your device. The adapter powers most guitar effects including pedals from MXR, BOSS, Electro-Harmonix, TC Electronic, Donner, Jim Dunlop, and Korg. Blucoil's adapter can also be used with tip negative keyboards or other electronics that have the same amp requirements and voltage.
Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable
Designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects, the Hosa CFS-106 is made for durability and efficient signal transfer. It boasts nickel-plated plugs and Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) molded-right angle conductors that enhances the clarity of a signal. Its 80% OFC Spiral Shield provides effective EMI and RFI rejection.
Additional Blucoil Guitar Pick V2 to complete your bundle!
Features & Highlights
- BUCKET BRIGADE TECHNOLOGY - The MXR M169 pedal uses bucket-brigade chips to produce that nostalgic old-school echo and effects like double-tracking and flanging. Its all-analog audio path produces up to 600ms of warm delay with switchable modulation.
- EMULATES TAPE ECHO - The top-mounted modulation switch controls the emulation of crisp tape echo. The Mix knob controls the echo's volume, the Regen regulates how many echoes are produced, and the Delay in controlling the speed of delay.
- BLUCOIL 9V DC POWER SUPPLY - This 9 volts 670mA power adapter correctly converts AC wall current to appropriate DC. Compatible with most effects pedal from MXR, BOSS, Electro-Harmonix, and more.
- HOSA CFS-106 CABLES - This 6" molded right-angle guitar patch cable features nickel-plated plugs that produce efficient signal transfer. It is designed to interconnect guitar pedal effects.
- INCLUDES - MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug. 2 Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable (Molded Right-angle to Same). Blucoil Guitar Pick V2.
|Item Weight:||1.48 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 3.74 x 3.74 inches|