Samson G-Track Recording Podcast USB Microphone+Interface+Mount+Stand+Pop Filter
Blowout Sale! Save 58% on the Samson G-Track Recording Podcast USB Microphone+Interface+Mount+Stand+Pop Filter by Samson at PT 2 Moda PK. MPN: SAGM1U+SAPS04+SASP04TB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Samson's G-Track is the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, allowing simultaneous recording of vocals
Samson's G-Track is the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, allowing simultaneous recording of vocals along with guitars, bass, or keyboard while also providing zero-latency monitoring through an on-board headphone output. And the G-Track allows you to switch the interface so that you record vocals only or instruments only or a mix of both.
Now singer/songwriters can directly record vocals and instruments quickly and easily with one device. G-Track is fully USB bus-powered and compliant with any Mac or PC computer. The unit works well with any DAW software program, including Apple's GarageBand. Not only is the G-Track a must have for any songwriter's home studio, but its ease of use and portability allows you to take it anywhere inspiration may strike you.
Ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, the G-Track includes a heavy-duty mic stand, USB cable and specially developed audio cables to connect with any musical instrument with a standard 1/4" output.
Samson G-Track Condenser USB Microphone for Studio Recording and Podcasting with Built-In Audio Interface. Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill. Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip and complete cable set (guitar cable, headphone extension, stereo line with RCA adapters and USB cable). Optional SP04 shock mount available. Product Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5" x 6.5" x 4" inches. Product Weight: 6.6 Lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Package: Samson G-Track Condenser USB Microphone for Studio Recording and Podcasting with Built-In Audio Interface + Samson PS04 4.75" Microphone Pop Filter with 8" Flexible Mic Boom and Clamp + Samson SP04 Spider Shock Mount For G-Track USB Microphone with Cutout For Controls
- Samson G-Track Condenser USB Microphone for Studio Recording and Podcasting with Built-In Audio Interface. Large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone. USB audio interface with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution. Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required. Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software. Supercardioid pickup pattern.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-16kHz. 1/8" stereo input for mono instruments (guitar, bass, etc.) and stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.). 1/8" stereo headphone jack for no latency monitoring. Input and Direct Monitor selector switches. Volume, Instrument and Mic level controls. Dual color Power/Clip LED.
- Samson PS04 4.75" Microphone Pop Filter with 8" Flexible Mic Boom and Clamp. Dual layer 4.75" nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping ("P-Pops") and sibilance. Flexible 8" gooseneck for easily adjusting filter position. Universal mic stand adapter.
- Samson SP04 Spider Shock Mount For G-Track USB Microphone with Cutout For Controls. Spider shock mount specifically designed for the Samson G-Track (GM1U) microphone. Cutout portion for easy access to microphone controls.