TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Effects Processor -INCLUDES- Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter 12V DC 1000mA with US Plug AND Blucoil Audio 20’ Balanced XLR Cable
Free Shipping Included! TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Effects Processor -INCLUDES- Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter 12V DC 1000mA with US Plug AND Blucoil Audio 20’ Balanced XLR Cable by blucoil at PT 2 Moda PK. MPN: A350. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Effects Processor Specs:Vocal Sounds: Double, Reverb, Echo, Harmony, Megaphone, HardTune, µModVocal Shaping: Adaptive
- Vocal Sounds: Double, Reverb, Echo, Harmony, Megaphone, HardTune, µMod
- Vocal Shaping: Adaptive Tone, Pitch Correction
- Connector: XLR
- Input Impedance: 2.8 kOhm balanced, 1.4 kOhm unbalanced
- Max Input Level: -28 dBu to +2.8 dBu
- EIN @ max gain, 150 Ohm Zsource: -128 dBu A-weighted
- Mic SNR: greater than 105 dB A-weighted
- Phantom Power: +48V
- A to D Conversion: 24bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- Connector: 1/8" stereo mini jack
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Max Input Level: +2.5 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 102 dB SNR A-weighted
- D to A Conversion: 24bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted
- Connectors, balanced: XLR
- Output Impedance Balanced/ Unbalanced: 66/33 Ohm
- Output 0 dBFS: -1.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: greater than 109 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.50/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connector: 1/8" mini stereo jack
- USB: USB-B (Preset Management and Firmware Updates)
- Pedal: 1/4? TRS phone jack
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 and MP-76 Microphones or Sennheiser e 835 FX mic.
Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter 12V DC 1000mA with US Plug
The 12V Blucoil Power Supply converts AC wall current to appropriate DC current, and has passed UL 5 safety standards. It is compatible with most pedals and processors from BOSS, Electro-Harmonix, TC Electronic, and more.
Blucoil Audio 20' Balanced XLR Cable
The Blucoil Audio 20' Balanced XLR Cable is made with high-quality 3-Pin zinc-alloy connector, rugged metal connector casting, and oxygen free copper (OFC) cables. The cable features 24AWG wire cable gauge and 98% braided shield for EMI and RFI noise isolation. The XLR M to XLR F connects mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces, and recorders.
Features & Highlights
- LIVE PITCH CORRECTION - The Perform-V smooths out your vocal while performing live thanks to the Smart Pitch Correction. And with the visual pitch meter, you can train your voice and remain in tune throughout your performance.
- CLASSIC VOCAL EFFECTS - TC Helicon's vocal multi-effects processor features beautiful vocal effects: 4 reverb, 4 echo, and 4 doubling styles. You can add more vocal effects via Android or iOS phones.
- AUTOMATIC SOUND ADJUSTMENT - The Adaptive Tone is an intelligent function that continuously adjusts the gain, EQ, and dynamics to get the ideal sound effect.
- ANTI-FEEDBACK PROCESSING - This effects processor eliminates unpleasant squeals.
- INCLUDES - TC Helicon Perform-V Vocal Effects Processor. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter 12V DC 1000mA with US Plug. Blucoil Audio 20-Feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Microphone Cable, Speakers and Pro Devices Cable, Black.
|Package Weight:||2.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.98 x 5.04 x 5.04 inches|